We believe people make the brand. We believe in teams.
Together, we work hard, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week and we have a lot of fun at the same time too!
To work as a Flight Instructor at Egnatia Aviation you have to live with the aspiration of guiding young people to make their dream come true. We are looking for qualities such us, professional experience, inspiration, teamwork and a little bit of romanticism by believing in dreams and desires.
• Work location: Kavala
• Type of Contract: Full Time, permanent with a probation period of 3 months.
• Server solutions in Virtual and Cloud environments installation, support, and administration.
• On site installation and configuration of new / replacement equipment.
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to the business requirements.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
• Optimize systems’ integration.
• Actively contribute to business development activities.
• Provide training to end users in terms of new installations and support ("how to").
• Knowledge of and experience in hardware and software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting regarding the IT&T systems and networks.
• Experience in Virtual and Cloud environments.
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Services and Azure Active Directory.
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Power Automate, Teams.
• Network experience in Cisco, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti.
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• BSc/Ba in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration with IT elements, or in any other related field.
• Excellent knowledge of English.