Τhe Egnatia Aviation (hereinafter referred as the Company) deeply respects the importance of the legal collection, process, use, safety and protection of your personal data, regardless your identity when communicating or cooperating with us, as possible, future or previous client, consumer, visitor of our website, employee, supplier, trader, individual or cooperating third party.
The Company is the Controller for the Personal Data that is processed in its website https://www.egnatia-aviation.aero/. And we remain at your disposal for any clarification. Our address is 32, Tenedou & Protopapa, Kavala, phone number: +3025910 53390 and email address email@example.com
The domain https://www.egnatia-aviation.aero/ is the website of our Company. Our website’s content includes a brief presentation of our services.
- Which categories of personal data we process
During your visit to our website we process the following basic personal data: name, surname, email address, country of birth, username and password for the entrance to the informative account of the student and IP.
- Purpose of Personal Data’s Process
The Company and those acting under its instructions and on its behalf / processors of the data, process them exclusively for the following purposes:
- For the communication of the Company with you, after your request, by using the “Get in touch”, the «We’ re Online!” and the “Apply now” platforms
- For the improvement of the website’s operation as well as for the improvement of your visit in it, using cookies. Learn more concerning the cookies policy in the context of our website here
- For the promotion of our services through our newsletters, which is send to you after your request.
- For providing a personalized informative environment to our students.
The Data is processed exclusively for the above purposes or in certain occasions for the purpose of the legal/regulatory compliance of our Company or for supporting legal claims.
The process of your personal data is made with respect to the basic principles, that are imposed by the Regulation, for the protection of personal data, such as the lawfulness, the objectivity and the transparency, the restriction of the processing purpose, the minimization of the data, the accuracy, the restriction of the storage period, the integrity, the confidentiality and the accountability.
- Legal basis for the process
The process of your data in our website is made under the following legal basis:
- Concerning the Personal Data that the Company receives through “We’ re Online!”, “Get in touch” and “Apply now” platforms, the process is based upon the legal basis of pursuing its legitimate interest, which is the communication with existing or potential clients that are interested in the services we provide.
- Concerning the newsletter, which is send to you, after your subscription in the platform “Stay informed”, the legal basis is your provided consent for this specific purpose.
- Concerning the “my FBO” account, which includes basic data that have been provided by the student at his/her registration and data concerning his/her courses, the legal basis for the processing is the pursuance of our Company’s legitimate interest. More specifically the account, is used in order to upgrade the services to our students, providing them direct access to their basic and educational data, but also for the promotion of our Company through the news that are posted in the account.
- Who has access to the Personal Data?
Access to your Personal Data has exclusively the necessary, in each case, employees of the Company, which have received the required information for the safe process of your personal data.
Moreover, access to your personal data might have the companies and the individuals that cooperate with us (e.g. the IT Company that supports our website and the marketing Company), in case the process has been designated to them by the Company. The process of the personal data by the processors is made under the explicit instructions of the Company and after it is guaranteed that all the necessary technical and organizational measures have been received.
- Transmission of Personal Data outside to third countries
We do not transfer your Data outside Greece. Your Personal Data is stored and processed only within EAA.
- Do we make automated decisions/including profiling will processing your data?
We do not make automated decisions in our website.
- The time period we keep your data
Your personal data is kept only for the reasonable time period that is required by the nature of their process. Indicatively, the data that we process in the context of answering to your questions is kept for……….
Concerning the data that are processed for the promotion of our services, through the newsletter we send you, under the legitimate basis of your consent, we erase them immediately after your consent is withdrawn. (In order to be deleted from our newsletter email list please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Connection with other websites
The potential interconnection of the present website with other third parties’ websites through links, hyperlinks, banners, does not entail any liability on behalf of the Company for the content of those websites, the quality of the products and services that might promote, or the policy that might use concerning the protection and the process of the personal data. You should pay the necessary attention and be informed concerning the protection and process of your personal data from the above websites by reading their respective data protection policies.
- The safety of your Data
We commit to safeguard your Personal Data by taking all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect them from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing. It has to be mentioned, that our specifically authorized employees, who process your personal data, have received the appropriate guidance and information.
These measures are reviewed and amended when deemed necessary.
- What are your rights?
- You have the right to access your Personal Data
This means you have the right to be informed from us about whether we process your Data. If we process your Data you can request to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of Information we keep, the recipients, the retention periods, whether we do automated decision making, as well as about your other rights, such as rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
- You have the right to rectify your inaccurate Personal Data
You have the right to obtain from our Company without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data (correct a wrong or previous phone number/address etc.). Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to erase your Information / right to be forgotten
You can request from us to delete your Personal Data if it is not necessary for the above-mentioned purposes or if you wish to withdraw your consent in case this is the only lawful basis for processing.
- You have the right to Data portability
You can request form us to receive in a readable format your Personal Data that you have provided us or request from us to transfer your Information to another data controller.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
You can request from us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data for as long as the examination of your objections is pending.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data
You can object to the processing of your Personal Data or withdraw your consent and we will stop the processing if there are no other imperative and legitimate reasons that override your right.
- How can you exercise your rights?
- If you wish to receive further information or exercise your rights, concerning the process of your personal data, you can communicate with our designated Data Protection Officer/ Data Protection Coordinator, postal address: 32, Tenedou & Protopapa, Kavala, email email@example.com, who has been designated by the Company as Data Protection Officer and is competent on the above matters, with a disclosure of a description of your request and we will ensure to examine it and reply as soon as possible.
- We will reply to your request without delay, within (1) one month after receiving it and without any cost for you. The above time-period might be extended for two (2) more months, due to the complexity or the number of the requests. In such a case you will be informed for the time extension and the reasons for it, as soon as possible and in any case within (1) one month since receiving your request.
- If your requests are obviously unfounded or excessive particularly because of their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing information or performing the requested action, or refuse to respond to the request justifying the answer to you.
- In case you believe that: a. your request has not been satisfied sufficiently and legally or b. your right in protecting your personal data has been violated by our process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (address: Kifissias 1-3, Athens, Greece, Postal Code: 115 23, phone number: +30210 6475600 ,email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Change of our Policy
We will update this Policy whenever deemed to be necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your personal data, we will notify you either by posting those changes on a visible place to our website, before the changes come into force, or in any other appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy on a regular basis in order for you to be aware on the way your Information is protected. Τhe last change in our policy was made at 10-02-2020